Last Modified: 18-January-2015
The JMapMyLDAP extensions enables integration of an LDAP directory with Joomla! 2.5 and above. See the Getting Started with Version 2 for prerequisites and installation instructions.
Current features include:
- LDAP Group Mapping to Joomla Groups
- LDAP profile plugin to sync extra fields to and from LDAP
- Password plug-in to save passwords to LDAP
- User creation and deletion to and from LDAP
- Administration component for debugging and setting up plugins
- Logging for debugging and audit tracking through SHLog
- Single Sign On (SSO) with HTTP
- Tested with Active Directory, eDirectory and OpenLDAP
- Free, non-commercial, open source and licensed under the GNU GPL
- Current requirement is Joomla! 2.5+ or Platform 12.1+
Go to Github for the latest code for version 2.
Please report issues to the Github issues tracker.