Last Modified: 25 September 2013 Back to Contents
Please be aware of the product version.
- PHP LDAP Extension
- Install guide including parameter descriptions and examples (Version 1)
- Pointers for setting up HTTP SSO
Installation (Version 2)
- Getting Started with Version 2
- Setting up the Group Mapping Plug-in (Version 2)
- Setting up the Profile Plug-in (Version 2)
- Setting up the Password Plug-in with Form Injection (Version 2)
- Setting up the Creation Plug-in (Version 2)
- Setting up the Deletion Plug-in (Version 2)
- Command Line Scripts (Version 2)
- Using Domains with Form Injection (Version 2)
- Debug method for authentication (Version 1)
- White Screen of Death
- Error 'JLDAP2: No user dn/filter parameter'
- Error 'JLDAP2: The dn/filter parameter requires a valid filter'
- Error 'JLDAP2: The dn/filter parameter requires a valid dn'
- Administrator / Back-end Login Issues
- Single Sign On Troubleshooting
- Authentication Plugin for AD (Version 1)
- User Plugin for AD (Version 1)
- Config for Mac/Apple OpenLDAP
Please also look at the JAuthTools Wiki http://sammoffatt.com.au/jauthtools/Main_Page.
Errors & Troubleshooting
Most errors are reported to the JLog and a user is presented with an error "A group mapping error has occurred. See the log for more information.". The JLog can normally be found inside joomla/logs/error.php.